There is a 7 months contract opportunity for User Experience (UX) Designer – Senior, in Toronto.
Must have 5 – 10 years of related experience, experience with customer journey maps,
UX designs and wireframes, Design feedback/validation from customers, and with defining CX Design Guidelines
Reliability level security clearance is a must
If you are available, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR refer someone interested.
Site: Toronto | 7 months
Job Posting Title: User Experience (UX) Designer – Senior
– Start date can be earlier than December 2, 2019 based on contractor’s availability
– Hiring manager is open to market rates
– Remote or part-time work is not acceptable. Hired contractor MUST work fulltime onsite at 5280 Solar Dr, Mississauga, ON
– Deliver creative strategies and design concepts that meet the business objectives.
– Provide quality control over UX concepts and prototypes.
– Articulate design rationale as a means to balance business goals and user needs
– Define and track key success metrics for visual design
– Advocate on behalf of the user experience team and uphold best practices in all areas of design
– Distill complex problems into simple and elegant user experiences for a range of target users and platforms including mobile and the Web
– Creatively apply the best user interface design ideas to business applications
– Create wireframes and prototypes to communicate your design concepts to a broad range of colleagues, customers and end users
– Employ knowledge of effective UX design patterns
– Discover, evaluate, and document design patterns and standards.
EXPERIENCE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
– 5 – 10 years of related experience required
– Experience with customer journey maps
– Experience with UX designs and wireframes
– Experience with Design feedback/validation from customers
– Experience with defining CX Design Guidelines
– Demonstrated thought leadership in UX knowledge areas including: Information Architecture, Interaction Design, Usability Engineering, Visual Design, and Prototyping