There is a 3 months contract opportunity with possible extension for a Technical Writer, in Toronto.
Must have 2-5 years’ experience documenting the setup of software products, &
setting up and documenting Linux and/or Windows Server based-applications.
Needs to research, write, edit and proofread complex technical data. Security clearance is a must.
If you are available, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR refer someone interested.
Job Posting Title: Technical Writer – Intermediate
Site: Toronto | 3 months contract
– Starting date is ASAP
– There is a possibility of extension
– Job location : Dundas Street, Toronto
– Contractor can remotely as long as he meets the deadlines. However, no expense budget will be approved therefore candidates from Toronto will be preferred. Selected candidate will have to go on site for meeting as well.
- Research, write, edit and proofread complex technical data.
- Translate high level instructions from developers or demonstrations into concise, clear, step-by-step documentation
- Work with developers and product managers to clearly document instructions, guides, overviews and explanatory material
- Create, maintain and update manuals, procedures, specifications and other documents.
- Review, revise, modify or edit documents prepared by others.
- Create, compile and deliver software developmental documentation packages.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience documenting the setup of software products
- Experience setting up and documenting Linux and/or Windows Server based-applications
- Ability to write in a voice that is concise, clear and easy-to-translate
- Ability to speak simply about ideas others may find complex
- Strong coordination management skills
- Well organized, respect and meet deadlines