There is a 9 months contract opportunity for Intermediate Technical Recruiter in Ottawa.
Must have 5+ years of experience recruiting in a corporate environment, experience recruiting high volume, ideally IT positions,
experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases, familiarity with LinkedIn and other job boards.
Minimum of enhanced reliability security clearance is a must.
Site: Ottawa | 9 months contract
425 Legget Dr
Title: Technical Recruiter – Intermediate – 5 years’ experience
Location: Ottawa – Legget Drive
Position type: 9 month contract (no further extensions)
Must have the ability to obtain and maintain security clearance (at a minimum of enhanced reliability)
Full-time Onsite role. Remote and/ or part-time work is not acceptable.
Innovapost is an IT company solving complex technology challenges for the Canada Post Group of Companies. As the IT Shared Services provider for Canada Post, Purolator, and SCI, Innovapost delivers innovative solutions used by millions of Canadians each year. At Innovapost, employees work on IT projects that impact Canadians from coast to coast in a collaborative, supportive, and fun work environment.
Our success however is highly dependent on attracting and retaining high performing diversified people. Would you like to join our Talent Acquisition Team and help Innovapost hire the best employees for the future. We are seeking experienced individuals who know how to creatively find talent, including those difficult and challenging ones that only the best can find.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Full lifecycle recruiting (end-to-end) for permanent full time technical/project leadership positions
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and hiring managers on requirements and draft job postings
- Work with Success Factors recruiting module (knowledge of this system helpful)
- Sourcing, prescreening, coordinate interviews, follow-ups, debriefs, reference checks, offers, post offer stuff,
- Working with JobBoards, LinkedIn, social media, attraction, branding;
- Volume: approximately 15 unique job postings simultaneously
- Assist with early entry hiring initiatives such as new grads, co-ops and interns activities
- Identify creative sourcing strategies, including diversified candidate slates
- Stay on top of evolving industry trends, legislative compliance, best practices and innovative sourcing streams.
- Implement best practices, programs, tools and fine-tune current processes to enhance candidate sourcing methodologies
- Act as Innovapost ambassador to attract new talent
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Five years of experience recruiting in a corporate environment
- Experience recruiting high volume, ideally IT positions
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Experience juggling a minimum of 15 distinct and diverse roles at any point in time
- Experience with workforce planning and recruiting (familiarity with LinkedIn, job boards)
- Bachelor in a relevant field such as Business Management, Commerce, Human Resources
- Exposure to on campus engagement activities (career fairs, targeted events)
- Success Factors knowledge would be nice to have
OVERALL SKILLS – ABILITIES
- Extensive knowledge of attraction, staffing processes and strategies
- Eye for finding great diverse candidates
- Analytical and creative solution driven approach
- Sense of urgency and results oriented. Operate in an agile environment
- Collaboration, communication and listening skills. You are hungry for context and information.
- The ability to excel working with a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to probe, strong listening skills, and relationship management/ relationship building
- Ability to influence, manage Hiring Manager expectations, very strong follow up/customer service skills
- Own it, run with it attitude, with customer centric focus (partnership with Hiring Manager and HRBP)
- Ability to work in a strong team environment