There is a 10 months contract opportunity with possible extension for Technical Architect – Level 3 in Ottawa.
SECRET level security clearance is a must. Must have minimum 10 to 12 years experience as Technical Architect,
developing technical architectures, frameworks or strategies for Business Process Management Solutions.
Experience using Open APIs to develop the integration layer to integrate a Business Process Management Solution
with at least one of the following systems: SAP;Portal;OpenText Content Management System (GCDOCS); or Legacy systems.
If you are available, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR refer someone interested.
TITLE: Technical Architect – Level 3
Start date: May 3rd Week
End Date: March 31st 2021
Contract extension: up to two (2) additional one-year periods under the same terms and conditions.
SECRET clearance is a must.
Work location: majority of the work will be conducted on-site at AAFC in the National Capital Region (NCR);
Resources may be required to travel between AAFC locations within the NCR.
Hours: 7.5 hours each day
A) A minimum of ten years of cumulative experience, within the twelve years preceding the issuance date of this TA, working as a Technical Architect
1. Develop technical architectures, frameworks and strategies, either for an organization or for a major application area, to meet the business and application requirements;
2. Identify policies and requirements that drive out a particular solution;
3. Analyze and evaluate alternative technology solutions to meet business problems;
4. Ensure the integration of all aspects of technology solutions;
5. Evaluate hardware and software relative to their ability to support specified requirements and, by determining potential and actual bottlenecks, and improve system performance through recommended hardware changes; and
6. Review computer software systems and data requirements as well as communication and
response needs and determine operating systems and languages needed to support them.
B) A minimum of three separate and distinct projects, developing technical architectures, frameworks or strategies for Business Process Management Solutions.
C) The Contractor must demonstrate that the resource has experience, on a minimum of three separate and distinct projects, using Open APIs to develop the integration layer to integrate a Business Process Management Solution with at least one of the following systems:
• OpenText Content Management System (GCDOCS); or
• Legacy systems.