We have an excellent 11 months contract opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist (IT) in Ottawa.
Work would be done remotely until the pandemic situation normalizes.
• Reliability level Federal Security clearance is mandatory.
• 3-5 years of Experience within IT Technical recruitment history.
• Experience with high-volume requisition flow (15+ at a time).
• Experience sourcing through LinkedIn
• Experience with full lifecycle recruitment hands-on recruitment experience would be preferred.
• Previous experience/background within an IT organization would be preferred.
Description: Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist (IT)
Job Posting Start Date: 11/29/2021
Job Posting End Date: 10/21/2022
Site: Legget Drive – Ottawa (once back in office location will be Ottawa) Proof of vaccination will be required once back in office.
Who is Innovapost?
Great question! We are the technology arm of the Canada Post Group of Companies. This includes Canada Post, Purolator, and SCI. By joining us you will be able to make a positive impact on how every Canadian delivers and receives their packages and mail. Next time you see your neighbour picking up their mail and receiving a package, you will be able to say “you’re welcome”
What role you will play?
We are looking for an IT Recruitment Specialist who will be a key contributor to our Talent and Workforce Management team. Our team’s mission is to relentlessly attract, develop, and retain employees with the skills that align to our IT strategy and skills not yet determined.
What you’ll be responsible for? (apart from Innovating)
• Help to translate our open roles into powerful and purposeful postings.
• Work with Success Factors recruiting module (knowledge of this system helpful)
• Manage and uphold quality throughout every phase of each job posting on sourcing, prescreening, coordinate interviews, follow-ups, debriefs, reference checks, offers, post offer stuff,
• Working with Job Boards, LinkedIn, social media, on attraction & branding;
• Volume: approximately 15 unique job postings simultaneously
• Assist with early entry hiring initiatives such as new grads, co-ops and intern activities
• Identify creative sourcing strategies to ensure diverse candidate slates
• Stay on top of evolving industry trends, legislative compliance, best practices and innovative sourcing streams.
• Help to implement best practices, programs, tools and fine-tune current processes to enhance candidate sourcing methodologies
• Act as Innovapost ambassador to attract new talent
• Champion Innovapost’s strategy across every interaction
• Contribute to our culture of high performing workforce with creativity, curiosity, and unexpected sources of inspiration
• Occasionally support other Talent & Transformation team projects What we would love to hear from you?
• Partner with other cross-functional members of the Talent & Transformation Team and internal stakeholders to deliver hires collaboratively
• You have a portfolio of successful technical recruiting history work that demonstrates a proven track record (2 to 5 years)
• You have a willingness to push beyond what’s expected, using new tools, techniques and emerging technologies
• You’re an ambitious self-starter who can thrive in ambiguity
• You’re articulate, and confident when presenting work and providing feedback
• You’re organized and self-driven, achieving results on time by independently creating process efficiencies, communicating progress along the way amid a busy open postings pipeline
• You learn, listen and lead quickly in a fast-paced environment
1) 3-5 years of Experience within IT Technical recruitment history
2) Experience with high-volume requisition flow (15+ at a time)
3) Experience sourcing through LinkedIn
Nice to Have’s
1) Experience with full lifecycle recruitment hands-on recruitment experience
2) Previous experience/background within an IT organization
• Academic : University degree or higher in Business administration, Commerce, HR, or related field (required), degree in Business Administration (MBA) (Asset)