There is a 1 year contract opportunity for Level 2 – Systems Testing/QA Specialist, in Toronto.
Must have 5+ years’ experience with large complex IT Health-related projects.
5+ years’ experience with Experience adopting and adhering to OPS Unified I&IT Project Methodology,
OPS Enterprise Architecture and OPS Gating process, and OPS Standard Systems Development Methodologies.
5 to 9 years’ experience performing testing of Security Components including use of SAML and JWT.
Develop automated test scripts (using tools such as Selenium framework).
If you are available, please send your resume to email@example.com OR refer someone interested.
Work Location – 5700 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON, M2M 4K5
Anticipated Assignment Start Date: Thursday, April 30, 2020
Anticipated Assignment End Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2021
Work hours : 7.25 hours per day
Experience & Qualifications:
A. 5-9 years of experience in the following:
1) Performing functional and non-functional system testing of the following: Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) solutions including testing of patches, new releases, acceptance testing of enhancement request functionality for modules of the product and other enhancements, and regression testing for implementation; in house web applications; HL7-FHIR based webservices (RESTFUL/JSON/XML); Application Programming Interfaces (API); reporting solutions; integration components, extensions, and enhancements
2) Performing testing of Security Components including use of SAML and JWT
3) Develop automated test scripts (using tools such as Selenium framework)
4) Web service queries using tools such as Rational ClearQuest, SOAP-UI, POSTMAN or via Programming Languages
5) Performing Accessibility testing to websites, web content and mobile applications to conform to the World Wide Web Consortium Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
6) Performing business scenarios and cross-system integration testing on Product Modules (e.g., Ontario Health Client Registry, Provider Registry, Health Information Access Layer – HIAL, Consent Engine, Terminology Services, and Audit Services)
7) Executing automated tests using Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Enterprise edition, developed using C#
8) Knowledge and experience working in traditional and agile teams using standard and DevOps processes and tools
9) Logging, Tracking and Defect Reporting using JIRA and confluence
B. 5+ years exp with large complex IT Health-related projects.
C. 5+ years exp with Experience adopting and adhering to OPS Unified I&IT Project Methodology, OPS Enterprise Architecture and OPS Gating process, and OPS Standard Systems Development Methodologies
|Job Category||Systems Testing/QA Specialist, Systems Testing/QA Specialist|