Duration: 12 months
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Candidate should either be Canadian Citizen to be eligible for USA TN Visa or USA Citizen / Green Card holder
specific Senior-Level Development experience with the following:
- ABAP Workbench navigation
- ABAP Web dynpro and dialog programming
- List Processing and ALV report programming
- SAP Scripts and Smartforms layout set development
- User Exits, enhancements / modification programming
- BAPI, BADI, Enhancement framework
- RFC,IDOC, Workflow, Web Services – Mandatory
- Object Oriented programming – Mandatory
- LSMW workbench, BDC programming
Additional Necessary Skills include:
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrates initiative and team work.
- Must have experience in execution of project life cycle methodology.
- Proper planning and prioritization is a must in this role.
- Strong communication skills a mandate, as resource will be talking to functional team and writing requirements specifications (technical).
- Basic understanding of business processes applicable to various modules in SAP SD, MM, FI, CO, PP and WM is necessary.