There is a 2 years contract for a Solution Architect Senior in Kanata, Ottawa. Must have 5 to 10 years of relevant experience. In-depth understanding of current and emerging technologies including micro service architecture, OAuth, SAML, Web Seal, Web services( SOAP, REST), Single Page Applications(SPA) , IBM MQ, Data Base(Oracle, MySQL) and Application Servers and how other enterprises are using them to build systems.
Reliability level security clearance is a must.
If you are available, please send your resume to email@example.com OR refer someone interested
Site: Ottawa | 2 years contract
425 Legget Dr
Job Posting Title: Solution Architect – Senior
Description: Additional notes:
– Contractor will work on site (Scrum environment)
– No possibility of extension since it already is a 2 years contract
The Senior Solution Architect will be responsible for:
• Providing insight and expert technical advice on complex/large projects.
• Delivers a customized solution by assessing client requirements and translating them into a technical framework.
• Works in conjunction with the client and functional solution designers to arrive at the recommended solution.
• Assists senior management in meetings and presentations.
• Work closely with groups in an environment with a mix of old and new applications using existing and new micro services to build applications that meet business and enterprise architecture requirements.
• Ensure the oversight and coordination of dependencies across the project to resolve or escalate conflicts.
Experience & Requirements: 5 to 10 years of relevant experience required.
• In-depth understanding of current and emerging technologies including micro service architecture, OAuth, SAML, Web Seal, Web services( SOAP, REST), Single Page Applications(SPA) , IBM MQ, Data Base(Oracle, MySQL) and Application Servers and how other enterprises are using them to build systems.
• Experience in using both traditional Software development and SDLC as well as emerging methods, such as DevOps and Scrum, that are optimized for agility
• Proven ability to interact with customers to transfer customer needs into something that can be put into a design or user story and implemented by developers into a digital application
Nice to Have:
• Mendix experience
• Cloud Experience
• Open Shift