There is 1 year contract opportunity in Kanata, Ottawa for an SIAM Lead (Service Integration And Management SME).
Must have 10+ years of experience in technical and business leadership, ITIL understanding and expertise,
understanding of IT as a Service models (ITaas, Paas, SaaS) and Cloud in context of Service Integration.
Reliability level security clearance is a must.
If you are available, please send your resume to [email protected] OR refer someone interested.
Site: Ottawa| 1 year
425 Legget Dr
– Duration: From asap until December 18. 2020 with a break for Christmas Holidays in 2019 (Dec 23- Jan 3)
– No plan to extend the contract for now
– Contractor has to work 100 % on site
Job Posting Title: SIAM Lead
Description: Role: SIAM (Service Integration And Management) SME
*** This is a generalist role but with seniority and experience to lead and represent executive assignments within the Service Integration space***
This individual will be responsible for enhancing and supporting different aspects of our Service Integration portfolio with a focus on building Service Integration KPIs, standards and governance models. He/ She will be collaborating with various IT and business stakeholders.
He/ She will be reporting to the SIAM executive lead and providing status to executive and senior management teams. Some of the high level responsibilities and deliverables for this role are listed below. However, it is expected that the individual is able to take on other responsibilities in support of SIAM function.
– Work with SIAM team and other stakeholders in standardizing the ITSM framework
– Establish and /or standardize Incident Management priority, Service Level definition and Service Level management
– Establish Service Integration KPIs
– Enhance and/ or establish governance model for SIAM
– Trend and business impact analysis of Incidents, Service Integration KPIs
– Various reporting and analysis to support SIAM function
High level skills and experience
– 10+ years of experience in technical and business leadership
– ITIL understanding and expertise
– Ability to articulate and present information for an Executive leadership audience
– Ability to get the job done
– Understanding of IT as a Service models (ITaas, Paas, SaaS)
– Understanding of Cloud in context of Service Integration