There is a 3 months contract opportunity with possible extension for Service Desk Agent.
Must have 2+ years of Customer Service Experience, Bilingual (English/French).
Capability to articulate technical instruction to support our clients with computer software hardware or configuration issues over the phone.
Reliability level security clearance is a must.
If you are available, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR refer someone interested.
Site: Ottawa | 3 months
Job Posting Title: Service Desk Agent
o Successful candidate’s contract could be extended at the end of the contract. The idea would be to convert to perm best contractors after the high season (please be aware that this is not a promise but just a goal. It could change, don’t make any promise to your candidates)
o Candidate has to work 100 % on site
The Service Desk Agent is the primary point of contact for end-users. He / she provides technical support for a suite of applications utilized by customers. As such, this role ensures day-to-day fulfillment of user assistance requests, investigating incidents, providing troubleshooting expertise and resolving situations as they arise. As the “face of IT”, the Service Desk Agent ensures that customer expectations are met or exceeded. This role requires the flexibility to work on different shifts which include early mornings, evenings and weekends.
Major Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Answers user calls and responds to customer incidents and problems
- Creates and resolves trouble tickets according to service level agreements
- Transfers tickets to other teams as required for resolution or escalates to Team Lead or Supervisor as needed
- Follows up with customers to validate that the issue has been resolved
- Works with support team(s) to resolve tickets as required
Critical Skills and Competencies Characteristics
- 2+ years of Customer Service Experience
- Bilingual (English/French)
- Ability to listen and identify computer related issues over the phone from clients
- Capability to articulate technical instruction to support our clients with computer software hardware or configuration issues over the phone
- IT related certification is considered an asset
- Strong communications skills in oral and written
Hours of Operation:
- This position requires shift work
- Schedule rotates monthly making personal planning easier
- Hours of operation and schedules are subject to change
- Monday-Friday: 6:30 – midnight
- Saturday: 7am-9pm
- Sunday: 9am-7pm