There is contract to permanent opportunity for Senior Website Technical Services Manager in Ottawa.
Looking for someone who is interested in leading Website Technical Services Product Team.
5+ years of hands on experience in eComm / Digital project management methodologies and people management.
Knowledge of basic security concepts (identity management, encryption using keys, SSL, HTTPS),
Web Application Software, Programming in Java, J2EE, PHP, and/or .Net, in a modern DevOps environment.
Reliability level security clearance is a must.
If you are available, please send your resume to email@example.com OR refer someone interested.
Site: Ottawa | 1 YEAR
– Contract to Perm opportunity
– The successful candidate must be based out of Ottawa
– The successful candidate will work on site
Senior Website Technical Services Manager We are looking for someone who is interested in leading our Website Technical Services Product Team. This is a team with a diverse set of skills and specialized knowledge accountable for managing key Web Infrastructure middleware components. As the leader you will actively participate in all phases of the system life cycle for applications and systems in your domain. Something you have done often is the planning and execution for application or system updates, patching to remediate vulnerabilities, and application modernization efforts. In addition you will articulate and possess the ability to communicate information effectively to the various supported project teams.
The ideal individual has expertise in some or all of the following technologies and is not afraid to learn and pick up new technologies while leading the team in managing the following systems:
- Search: Solr / Fusion
- SSO: IBM WebSeal & LDAP
- CDN: Akamai
- Reverse Proxies and HA Proxies
o OpenText Teamsite
o OpenText LiveSite Display / OpenText LiveSite Content Services
o Opentext Open Deploy
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
- BS in computer science or engineering field
- 5+ years of hands on experience in eComm / Digital project management methodologies and people management , required
- Ability to analyze and trouble-shoot Web/Mid-tier issues.
- Knowledge of basic security concepts (identity management, encryption using keys, SSL, HTTPS).
- Extensive knowledge of Web Application Software
- Programming Experience on Java, J2EE, PHP, and/or .Net
- Experience working in a modern DevOps environment
- Experience working in an Agile practice
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
NICE TO HAVE
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification preferred.
- Experience in SEO optimization a plus
- Extensive knowledge and skills in maintaining an access management/SSO system in a large, complex organization.
- Keen interest in providing best practice solutions for overall IAM strategy.
- Good Working experience on IBM Security Access Manager components such as policy server appliance, authorization server, Web seal appliance, pdadmin tool.
- Knowledge with different types of Web seal Junctions, policies and ACLs in ISAM.
- Experience with a CDN, preferably with Akamai