There is a 1 Year contract for a Senior Business System Analyst, in Ottawa.
Must have 5+ years’ experience working in an agile environment.
Experience working in large AGILE projects of $20+ Million dollar value with 100+ people and 50+ systems (webservices, API calls, etc.) involved.
5+ years of experience in contributing to the success of a range of midsize-to-large initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality &
as a Business Systems Analyst; managing multiple requests, working with cross functional teams, and delivering requirements.
Security clearance is a must.
If you are available, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR refer someone interested.
Position Title: Senior Business Systems Analyst
Start date: ASAP
Contract duration: 1 year
9 Auriga Drive
Work location: 9 Auriga Drive, Nepean, ON
- Contractor will have to work full-time onsite. NO flexibility for remote and/ or part-time work
- Possibility of contract extension after initial mandate exists
The strategic goal of the Retail Transformation project is to
– Evolve the Retail network to support CPC’s growing Parcel business, with a network that can adjust for changing business and consumer needs.
– Provide clerk value by delivering processes and technologies that are easy to learn, easy to execute and allow them to provide consistent, excellent customer service
– Provide dealer value by building processes and offer technology that lowers costs, drives footsteps into the store and increases value proposition
– Provide team value by integrating the business and technology teams under one vision and create trailblazers who will work hand in hand and lead Retail into the future
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
MUST HAVE :
- 5+ years’ experience working in an agile environment
- Experience working in large AGILE projects (very important)
o $20+ Million dollar value
o 100+ people involved in the project
o Involves 50+ systems (webservices, API calls, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience in contributing to the success of a range of midsize-to-large initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality
- 5+ years’ experience as a Business Systems Analyst; managing multiple requests, working with cross functional teams, and delivering requirements
- Understanding principles of iterative development, and able to document business requirements as Agile user stories
- Post-secondary degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and love finding creative solutions to complex problems
- High-energy professional that loves to engage with customers to drive innovation
NICE TO HAVE :
- Bilingual would be a plus
- Degree in Business Administration (MBA), Certifications: PMP, Agile, Scrum Master
- Able working in a fast pace, high demanding environment with tight deadlines
- Great interpersonal skills and love to work in collaborative environments
- Value the importance of diversity in the workplace Have good problem solving and analytical thinking skills