Duration: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Candidate should either be Canadian Citizen to be eligible for USA TN Visa or USA Citizen / Green Card holder
Our Application Development team is looking for a highly motivated SAP UI Designer. The ideal individual for our team will have in-depth knowledge of SAPUI5 / OpenUI5 framework and a good understanding of design principles along with possibilities and constraints of web-based development.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with System Analysts, Architects and Developers to determine optimal solutions addressing the functional requirements.
- Front-end development supporting the SAP and HANA applications
- Analyze requirements transform them into impressive and interactive user interfacing screens with new design concepts
- Define the UX design strategy for SAP platform
- Conduct design reviews, code reviews as per established SDLC guidelines
What we need to see:
- 8+ years of experience in UX architecture and web development with focus on User Experience
- 2+ years’ experience working with SAP UIs including exposure to different data models, REST APIs etc.
- Experience in building responsive applications compatible across all form factors
- Clear understanding of MVC framework
- Focus on building reusable UI frameworks and components
- Proficient in tools and techniques to build applications that render on all browsers for uniform user experience
- Working knowledge of SAP ABAP concepts
- Design smart technical solutions for different business process requirements.
- Ability to come up with estimates based on various levels of specifications at various stages of a project.
- Ability to work through and accomplish tasks within time targets.
- Ability to document / explain / escalate issues appropriately through to the Management.
- Ability to work with diverse global team to handle tasks with other onsite/offshore team members.
- Bachelors or higher Degree in related field.
- Must be available to work in Santa Clara, CA