SAP PM Consultant
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide clients with full life-cycle project implementation consulting expertise including assessments, blueprinting, system build, testing and go-live stabilization.
- Prepare and facilitate assessment/blueprint workshops to analyze clients’ business requirements. Consultant must be able to explain business reasons for utilizing functionalities and transform them into business SAP best business practice.
- Write detailed functional mapping to SAP applications, functional gap analysis, detailed blueprint design and process documentation and detailed functional specifications for any custom development. This includes integration points with other SAP modules such as MM (Materials Management), CO (Controlling), PM (Plant Maintenance) and PS (Project Systems)
- Prepare summary level presentations and facilitate future state system design and process workshops to obtain client acceptance.
- Perform and/or oversee; configuration of SAP applications, creation of positive/negative unit test scripts, and execution of unit tests.
- Train client staff on design, application functions and configuration.
- Create and/or support creation of integration/user acceptance test scenarios and scripts as well as facilitate and provide direct support for user testing.
- Create and/or support creation of cutover plan and scripts as well as facilitate and provide direct support for production migration and go-live stabilization.
- Provide status updates on assigned work to management and, when required, act as a project manager on small to medium-sized projects.
- Mentor and/or oversee other consultants assigned to the project.
- Perform in cross-functional team environments where strong interpersonal communication skills are essential. In certain situations teams may be geographically diverse or involve other implementation consulting partners.
- Assume primary internal e5 responsibility for the successful implementation under hard and fast deadlines.
•Problem solving. Planning and organizing.
•Verbal and written communication, including effective listening and strong interpersonal skills
•Work proactively in a team environment with minimum supervision
•Accept responsibility and complete tasks in a timely manner
•Interact effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel
•Adapt to new situations, and maintain positive attitude.
2I SOLUTIONS VALUES
•Confidentiality and Integrity
•Passion for excellence