SAP HR/Payroll Solution Architect
We have an excellent long term contract job opportunity for an SAP HR/Payroll Solution Architect.
This position is available for 3 years Contract. Work Location is Toronto, ON. However, work would be done remotely until the pandemic situation normalizes.
• Minimum 15 years of SAP Payroll, HR, Organizational Management, Personnel Administration, Time Management with Canadian Payroll experience.
• Minimum of 5+ years developing HR/Payroll solution architecture for end to end business solutions with SuccessFactors, BusinessSuite on HANA and S/4HANA using Dell Boomi integration
• Certification in SAP ECC 6.0 or higher with Human Resources
• Certification with SuccessFactors Employee Central.
• Experience implementing SAP HR/Payroll including the Canadian public sector payroll schema for a unionized environment
If you are available, please send your resume to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Estimated start date: ASAP
Anticipated Duration (weeks): 156/ 3 years
Work Location: Toronto, ON
Hours per day or Week: 7 hours/day
|1.0 Description of Assignment|
|The client is initiating a major program to modernize the business implementing an Enterprise Time and Attendance solution. This includes the integration with SuccessFactors, BusinessSuite on HANA Payroll and other client systems.
This role is to provide the client project payroll and IT team with business solution architecture leadership to align the future time and attendance solution with the existing SAP solution suite at the client for the end to end solution.
The role requires specific knowledge with the following: Dell Boomi integration between SuccessFactors and BusinessSuite on HANA (Payroll), SuccessFactors Employee Central, Recruiting and Onboarding
|2.0 Skills and Certifications|