SAP FICO Consultant (COPA)
As a successful candidate you will get an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where your responsibilities range from production support to project implementation efforts.
As a company we have been live on SAP ERP for fourteen years and you will assume a critical role as we continue to enhance our implementation through acquisition integrations and exploring additional functionality.
Experience : 3 to 5 years of experience in SAP FI & CO (must have exposure in Controlling modules)
- Profitability Analysis
- Product Cost Controlling
- Activity Based cost
- Internal orders
- Cost center accounting
- Cost element accounting
- Profit center accounting
Qualification : Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 3 to 5 years of experience in SAP FI CO
- Strong functional skills in FI & CO with at least 2-3 full life cycles.
- Should have handled Implementations, Upgrades, Roll outs and Systems Integration.
- Should be able to work independently and work with cross functional and client facing teams within an on/off-shore model.
- Understand Requirement and create a high level design of the solutions and do the implementation accordingly.
- Strong financial domain knowledge and should have capability to give advises to customer business folks in finance areas
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Ready to travel for assignments based on the project needs
- Must be a very good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- SAP FICO Certification is an advantage
•Confidentiality and Integrity
•Passion for excellence