We have an excellent 1 year contract opportunity with strong possibility of extension for SAP Basis Systems Administrator in Ottawa.
Work would be done remotely until the pandemic situation normalizes.
• Reliability level Federal Security clearance is mandatory.
• Minimum of 5 years of SAP Basis support.
• Knowledge of UNIX, Linux and Windows operating systems.
• Knowledge of Oracle database management.
• Basic knowledge of Networking concepts would be
If you are available, please send your resume to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR refer someone interested.
Position: SAP Basis Systems Administrator
Location: Kanata, Ottawa
Duration: Minimum 1 year with strong possibility of extension
Start date: 20/9/2021
Hours per day or Week : 37.5 hrs/week
LOCATION OF WORK – Innovapost March Road facility in Ottawa – open to candidates in Toronto, however long term person will need to work from Innovapost March Road Facility.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (if applicable) – Not applicable
*SAP Basis Systems Administrator*
*(Not SAP Technical Architect which FG shows, this is only the closest template available) *
This will be a senior SAP Basis position supporting a number of CPC SAP environments doing typical SAP Basis related activities (monitoring, tuning, maintenance, etc. activities of the SAP applications and databases) as well as remediating audit findings and working on projects and other ad-hoc activities as required.
• Supporting all CPC SAP non-production environments including assisting the various functional teams resolve issues
• Helping to support and resolve issues in all CPC SAP production environments
• Supporting the Solution Manager and SLD product across all environments including production
• Leading the following annual projects:
o CPC SAP production to staging refresh
o CPC SAP Support Stack Upgrade to all non-production and production environments
o HCM Support Pack upgrades for mid-year and year-end changes across all environments including production
• Audit remediation activities in all non-production and production environments (backlog of audit activities)
• Additional workload to support and upgrade numerous third party non-Basis related products and tools for which the team are training on including:
o eCon/Archive Centre
o BOBJ/Business Objects
o eWorkForce Management
o SAP WWI
o BEX Analyzer
Same as duties as described above.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
• Minimum of 5 years of SAP Basis support
• Knowledge of UNIX, Linux and Windows operating systems
• Knowledge of Oracle database management
Nice to have:
• Basic knowledge of Networking concepts