SAP ABAP HR Consultant
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· 8 years or more of SAP HR experience in PA, OM, Time Management, USA – Payroll programing experience.
· Should have experience in Macros, retrieve data from clusters, SAP standard CATS interfaces to modify, CATS screens, Adobe forms, SAP Scripts, BDC’s, BADI enhancement, classes, oops.
· Should be able to understand customer requirements and write functional/Technical specification documents for RICEFs
· Should be able to work with Interfaces to third party systems. Ex -Time Recording Terminals, KRONOs, CATS, etc.,
· Should have knowledge of Workflow, Data Uploads and Data Migration in SAP HR.
· Should have experience in CATS processing, Interfaces like AL11, Home directory, inbound and outbound interfaces with flat files.
· Should have experience in Performance tuning
· Should have experience in preparing test data in HR module
· Good Analytical and Communication skills.
•Problem solving. Planning and organizing.
•Verbal and written communication, including effective listening and strong interpersonal skills
•Work proactively in a team environment with minimum supervision
•Accept responsibility and complete tasks in a timely manner
•Interact effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel
•Adapt to new situations, and maintain positive attitude.
2I SOLUTIONS VALUES
•Confidentiality and Integrity
•Passion for excellence