We have an excellent 6 month contract opportunity with possible extension, for an Intermediate Salesforce Developer in Ottawa.
Work would be done remotely until the pandemic situation normalizes.
• Reliability level Federal Security clearance is mandatory
• Excellent verbal and written English Skills, demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Knowledge of Salesforce best practices.
• knowledge of object-oriented methodologies and approaches.
If you are available, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR refer someone interested.
Job Posting Title: Salesforce Developer – Intermediate
• Starting date: ASAP
• Contract length: 6 month with a possibility of extension to a year
• Interview could be scheduled as early as early next week
• Maximum Bill rate: Hiring manager is open to market rate
• Job location: Remote for now. However, selected contractor would be working from
March road, Ottawa if FTEs and Contractors are to go back to work onsite
• Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
• Resolve defects and bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
• Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
• Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
• Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
• Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces and customized applications
• Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
• Collaborate with various internal departments, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
• Selected candidate will be working with multi teams in an Agile mode. Selected candidate is expected to do knowledge transfer and training during their mandate
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
• Excellent verbal and written English Skills, demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Self-motivated and creative
• Willing to dig in and aid in development work
• Knowledge of Salesforce best practices
• knowledge of object-oriented methodologies and approaches
Nice To Have
• Salesforce Administrator Certification
• Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
• Salesforce Platform App builder Certification
• Salesforce Platform Developer Certification
• Experience developing, maintaining, and innovating large scale, consumer facing web or mobile applications.
• Familiar with the development challenges inherent with highly scalable and available web applications.
• Strong background in performance tuning
• Experience with cloud/Saas applications