We have an excellent 6 months contract opportunity for an Intermediate level QA Tester (Middleware and UI) with Automation skills, in Toronto.
Work would be done remotely until the pandemic situation normalizes.
• Reliability level Federal Security clearance is mandatory
• 5+ years of experience in software Quality Assurance: Creating test cases and processes from requirements, user stories and other source material/information, Test execution and documentation of test results
• 5+ years of experience in writing test cases for manual and automated testing
• Solid working Experience using SOAPUI to generate test scenarios against API or other middleware type services
• Familiarity with common Automation tools & frameworks (Katalon, Selenium, SoapUI, etc)
If you are available, please send your resume to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR refer someone interested.
QA Tester (Middleware and UI) with Automation skills– Intermediate
Period: 09/20/2021 to 03/31/2022 (6 months)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Only security cleared candidates will be considered.
We are the Shipping channels team within the Purolator organization. We are looking for a contractor with Manual and Automated Test experience.
• Create, Execute and Maintain both manual and automated test cases to verify middleware services prior to testing by affected Front/Back end applications
• Create, Execute and Maintain both manual and automated test cases to verify Front-end applications
• Support Project Testers and Business users in execution of Project Regression and UAT tests to ensure proper test coverage of middleware changes
• Testing scope includes: Functional, Non-Functional, positive, negative, integration and regression test cases
• Creation and maintenance of both Test Documentation and support documentation for Project teams
• Effectively communicate status and issues with QA Lead/Manager, Development, Project Management and Other stakeholders as needed
• Starting date is ASAP. End date is March 21, 2022 with the strong potential for 1 year extension. Shipping program is a multiyear program and most of the consultants on the team have ended up with multiple year extensions.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
1) 5+ years of experience in software Quality Assurance: Creating test cases and processes from requirements, user stories and other source material/information, Test execution and documentation of test results
2) 5+ years of experience in writing test cases for manual and automated testing
3) Solid working Experience using SOAPUI to generate test scenarios against API or other middleware type services
4) Solid working experience creating SQL statements to verify data in the database
5) Familiarity with common Automation tools & frameworks (Katalon, Selenium, SoapUI, etc)
6) Familiarity with testing GUI and Mobile applications
Nice to have:
• Worked on AWS or other cloud platforms
• Good written and verbal communication skills – ability to clearly articulate verbally and in writing bugs that were encountered and steps to reproduce them
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a project team
• Rigorous in following processes and documenting your work
• Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving and debugging abilities
• Ability to work effectively meeting deadlines in an agile environment
• Proven ability to collaborate with multiple teams
• Ability to quickly learn and become familiar with middleware services being tested – ability to understand business domain and customers’ needs is a plus
LOCATION OF WORK
• Due to Covid currently team is working remotely. Once offices open candidate may need to work from Mississauga Purolator Head Office. Local candidate would be preferred.