There is a 11 months contract opportunity for a QA Specialist, in Toronto.
Must have experience in leading and executing testing related activities and data reconciliation activities for large complex business critical systems.
Experience with web-based 3-tier software platforms, with automated testing tools, problem tracking software and
automated load testing tools, with testing custom implementations and COTS implementations which include IBM J-Rules Engine.
If you are available, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR refer someone interested.
Position: QA Specialist
Duration: 11 months contract
Work Location – 777 Bay Street, Toronto, ON
Working Hours – 7.25 hours
- Proven experience in leading and executing testing related activities and data reconciliation activities for large complex business critical business systems
- Experience in developing test plans, test cases, test scripts and expected test results for complex business systems
- Experience in setting up test strategies for complex business systems involving data, rules and images which undergo a very high rate of change annually
- Experience in data analysis, cleansing, conversion and reconciliation on large complex systems
- Excellent coordination and organization skills to manage all QA activities in a tight timeline with conflicting priorities
- Excellent working knowledge of workflow, portfolio management and rule- driven business solutions
- Experience with web-based 3-tier software platforms
- Experience with automated testing tools, problem tracking software and
automated load testing tools
- Good knowledge of Oracle database tools
- Proficiency with desktop tools (Visio, MS Office, MS Project, MS Outlook)
- Experience testing custom implementations and COTS implementations,
which include IBM J-Rules Engine
- Working knowledge of web-based application development
- Experience in the Ontario Public Service, either as a vendor representative or under contract to a government ministry or agency
- Knowledge of, and experience with the policies and procedures of the Government of Ontario with respect to IT