We have an excellent long term contract opportunity for a Project Scheduler / Coordinator, in Ottawa.
Work would be done remotely from anywhere within Ontario.
- Reliability level Federal Security clearance is mandatory
- Bilingual (French and English mandatory)
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional client-facing and teamwork skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (mandatory)
Position Title: Project Scheduler / Coordinator
Job Posting Start Date: 02/15/2021
Job Posting End Date: 12/17/2021
Job Posting Title: Other (CAD)
– Start date: ASAP
– There are potentials of further contract extensions after the initial mandate. Could go up to 2-years in total
– Role involves coordinating multiple parties (clients, 1200+ sites, vendors, internal groups/ teams). Also hired contractors will require frequently making phone calls and building rapport with different stakeholders. Therefore, excellent communication skill and organization skill are the MUST Haves
– Hiring Team will be looking for personable resource with strong work ethic.
– Candidates with prior PM experience or PM certifications are not mandatory
– 365 March Rd, Kanata, ON is the Primary work location. However, the job can be performed remotely from anywhere within Ontario as well
– Hiring Manager is looking for competitive market rate
– Hours of operation: Hired contractors can chose to work from either from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Total number of hours per week is 37.5
Client is looking for a Project Coordinator to join our Network Renewal Program (NRP) which is transitioning the organization’s cellular and enterprise networks, business communications tools and contact center platform.
Working under the direction of the Project Manager the Project Scheduler will assist with the scheduling required to migrate all client location to new network and business communication services. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
– Liaising with third party primes and client contacts to secure access to sites for surveys, prep work, project remediation work, migration work, etc.
– Preparing and issuing client communications related to upcoming onsite work or client deliverables
– Gathering end-user workstation review details
– Tracking Client deliverables per site
o Confirmation of site access; available hours for work
o Completion of any remediation work identified from site survey
Qualification/ Skill Requirements:
– Bilingual (French and English mandatory)
– Strong time management and organizational skills
– Attention to detail
– Exceptional client-facing and teamwork skills
– Strong Microsoft Excel skills (mandatory)