Job Posting Title: Project Manager – Senior
Job Posting Start Date: 11/16/2020
Job Posting End Date: 12/31/2021
Site: Ottawa | 1 year
– The expectation for now is to have the contractor work remotely.
However, when Innovapost decides to resume onsite work, the contractor will have to work fulltime onsite (365 March Rd) as well
– The initial mandate will end on December 31, 2021. However, there are possibilities of further extensions
– Hiring Manager is open to market rate
Innovapost is looking for a senior Service Transition Project Manager for the Business Communications Services Tower of our Network Renewal Program (NRP). NRP is transitioning the organization’s cellular and enterprise networks, business communications tools and contact center platform.
Reporting to the Transition Lead, you will act as the primary point of contact for the Business Communications Services (BCS) work stream. You will be responsible for managing the transition from the existing incumbent network provider(s) to a newly appointed provider. Working in collaboration with the appointed provider’s project team, you will ensure that providers deliverables are consistent with the Statement of Work and meet the required work stream budget and milestone outcomes.
You will be responsible for tracking, monitoring and decision making across all areas of the transition, including planning, contract management, design, testing, customer acceptance, deployment and seamless transfer to operations post transition.
You will own the work stream transition budget and master schedule which will be fed into the integrated program budget and schedule.
- Manage all aspects of the transition from design approval through delivery implementation and stabilization:
- Create and manage project plans, schedules, budgets, quality, communication, resource and risk management plans
- Provide the direction required to meet the project objectives and commitments
- Analyze and make decisions on projects, considering project benefits, scope, cost, schedule, and quality
- Prepare reports regarding status of project
- Ensure appropriate management of stakeholders throughout the project
- Analyze financial impacts of updates to forecasts against targets; identify opportunities, risks, and determine appropriate adjustments within your master schedule and budget
- Control project/program requirements, scope, and change management issues
Must have Skills
- 7+ years of experience in a Project Management role
- 3+ year focus on large (over $5 Million), business communications projects with focus on UCaaS including Telephony, Audio, Video and Web Conferencing solutions.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to process both detailed variables, and broad strategic decisions to adjust program schedules at the correct level, understand the implications of changes in one part of a schedule, and adjust the other parts of the schedule appropriately
- Demonstrated stakeholder facilitation skills, with specific experience in driving decision-making
- Adept at balancing shifting priorities in a fast-paced, complex environment.
- Ability to work independently, anticipate requirements and remove roadblocks
- Solid understanding of financial budget management, including forecasting and compliance
• Advanced knowledge of the SharePoint, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
If you are available, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org refer someone interested.