There is a 18 months contract opportunity for Senior Project Manager in Kanata, Ottawa.
This role is a combination of Project Manager and Scrum Master (50:50).
Must have 5+ years of direct experience in agile / scrum / iterative Development.
Minimum of 5-8 years’ experience of contributing to the success of a range of midsize-to-large initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality.
Experienced in managing projects; comprehensive knowledge of project methodologies and tools.
Reliability level security clearance is a must.
If you are available, please send your resume to [email protected] OR [email protected] OR refer someone interested.
Site: Ottawa | 18 months
365 March Road
Job Posting Title: Project Manager – Senior
– This is a combined Scrum Master/ Project Manager role (50:50)
– Hiring manager will be looking for candidates with competitive rates
– This is a full-time onsite role for 365 March Rd.
Position Title: ‘Project Manager/ Scrum Master – Senior’
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Oversee integration of the agile team’s deliverables with the project at large, as well as how deliverables may have touchpoints in related sub-domains
- Lead or play a key role in Scrum of Scrum (or program) meetings to drive coordination
- Provide the direction required to meet the project objectives and commitments (schedule, resource, cost, benefits, scope, content)
- Analyze and make decisions on projects, considering project functionality, cost, schedule, and quality
- Define, forecast, manage, and report on project resources (Capital, Expenses)
- Manage project risk and ensure appropriate management of stakeholders throughout the project
- Ensure compliance with project standards, engagement processes and business partner requirements
- Act as prime liaison between Innovapost and Third Party organizations on project related issues or inquiries
- Ensure global project reporting requirements are delivered to the Planning & Intake team in collaboration with the Project Control Officer (“PCO”) such as the reporting of project status of actions, issues, risks
- Ensure all groups are being provided with timely and accurate project information
- Ensure the compliance with the PM processes, tools and methodology, in close collaboration with the Head of Project Management Office (“PMO”)
CRITICAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of direct experience in agile / scrum / iterative Development
- Experienced in managing projects; comprehensive knowledge of project methodologies and tools
- Strong understanding of key concepts of financial processes such as budgeting, financial modeling, ROI development etc.
- Facilitate and encourage collaboration and work as one team
- Encourage agile approaches and ability to iterate to create innovation
- Ability to navigate through uncertainty and lead change within the organization
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Academic : university degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field (required), degree in Business Administration (MBA) (Asset)
- Certifications : PMP, ITIL foundations (Asset), Agile (Asset)
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ experience of contributing to the success of a range of midsize-to-large initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality