There is a 1 year contract opportunity for Project Manager/Leader in Toronto.
Must have Project management experience on complex and technical projects (including budgets, resources, schedules), in IT governance.
Demonstrated experience working on IT projects that are Radio and/or network infrastructure related.
If you are available, please send your resume to email@example.com refer someone interested.
TITLE: Project Manager/Leader – Level 3 & 2
Anticipated Assignment Start Date: Wednesday, April 01, 2020
Anticipated Assignment End Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2021
Work Location – 222 Jarvis Street – 7th Floor, Toronto
Project Management and Governance
- Demonstrated project management experience on complex and technical projects (including budgets, resources, schedules)
- Demonstrated experience managing IT governance at the executive level for very large complex enterprise wide projects
- Understands the concept and importance of Governance and how to use it to manage project success
- Building relationships and effectively managing and reporting to governance
- Demonstrated leadership skills to align across several organizations to deliver against same outcome
- Ability to negotiate outcomes when parties are not aligned
Risk and Issue Management
- Demonstrated experience identifying issues and managing risks for large complex enterprise wide projects
- Demonstrated experience with project status updates regarding scope, financials, issues and risk documents, and project change requests
Radio/Network IT Infrastructure Experience
- Demonstrated experience working on IT projects that are Radio and/or network infrastructure related
- Proven excellence in communications and documentation with project management collaterals and meetings including executive project status reports
- Experience presenting at the senior executive/leadership level