There is a 6 months contract opportunity with possible extension, for Project Manager in Mssissauga, ON.
Must have PMP and Scrum Certification or relevant experience.
Experience for 5+ yrs. application development or systems integration project management,
in successfully managing projects greater than $4M, in Agile frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban, with JIRA, Confluence.
Reliability level security clearance is a must.
Site: Toronto| 6 months
Job Posting Title: Project Manager – Intermediate
Description: Additional information:
- Job Location: 5280 Solar Driv,e Mssissauga, ON
Important Note: Innovapost is moving from their 5280 Solar Dr, Mississauga, ON
location to 2727 Meadowpine Blvd, Mississauga, ON. Starting from mid-March.
- Contractor will have to work on site
- Strong possibility of extension if the candidate is a great fit
- Planning and delivery. Manages and executes project set-up activities (i.e. project budget, proposal preparation and project configuration in Changepoint system).
- Develops and coordinates project proposals (including the creation of MER and CR documents).
- Maintains records for project plans, document management (DMS), PPQA, change and problem tracking, and contract administration. Records control and tracking of project-related items, including issues, dependencies and finance.
- Maintains and reports project status of actions, issues, risks.
- Follows Resource Management processes to staff project roles as required.
- Project administration and reporting. Manages project time administration such as vendor PO setup, billing rates administration.
- Manages vendor time capture administration. Manages and executes purchase order administration*, (ex., goods receipts).
- Manages and executes purchase requisition process.
- Maintains consultant/contractor files and supports corporate function validation of invoices (i.e. actual vs. contracted). Maintains and tracks project expenses (I.e. travel, supplies, etc.). Performs project administration (Issues log, change requests, decision log etc.).
- Produces project communication (Steering Committee presentations etc.), including project status reporting (co-ordinate team status meetings, draft status reports etc.).
- Conducts work authorization and delivery management (process Purchase Orders, Resourcing requests, etc.).
- Reconciles vendor invoice time entry for Changepoint or for spend map, if discrepancies exists. Tracks financial information for projects, including Statements of work, purchase order issuance, goods receipts, vendor payments, etc. Processes change requests and minor enhancement requests through Changepoint, working with finance to ensure standards are adhered to.
- Administrative. Manages and coordinates project resource on-boarding and off-boarding processes.
- Leverages existing processes and standards in performing administrative duties (i.e. use of standard templates).
- Creates, formats and edits various documents, presentations, letters, proposals and manuals.
- Administers Changepoint: project set-up, billing rates, materials/products matching.
- Acts as the focal point for the project team for the co-ordination of facilities, technical support and other engagement site requirements.
Experience & Requirements:
- PMP and Scrum Certification or relevant experience
- More than 5 yrs. application development or systems integration project management
- Experience managing projects in Application Development
- Proven experience successfully managing projects greater than $4M
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence
- Ability to coordinate and manage project resources and dedicate time to project
- Ability to manage stakeholders expectations effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and presentation skills essential
- Deep understanding of project management methodologies & Agile frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban
- University degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field
Nice to Have:
- Salesforce/CRM project management experience
- Experience working with Project Estimating Tools
- Microsoft Project experience
- Exposure to commonly used Financial & Procurement Tools
- Resource & Vendor management experience
- Experience working with Portfolio Management Tools
• SharePoint & Document Management