There is a 1 year contract opportunity with possible extension for Project Manager – Intermediate in Toronto.
Must have minimum of 5-8 years’ experience of contributing to the success of a range of small to-mid-sized initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality.
Reliability level security clearance is a must.
If you are available, please send your resume to email@example.com OR refer someone interested.
Site: Toronto | 1 year
1 Dundas Street West
Job Posting Title: Project Manager – Intermediate
Strong possibilities of contract extension after initial mandate.
Candidate has to work on site
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Oversee integration of the agile team’s deliverables with the project at large, as well as how deliverables may have touchpoints in related sub-domains
- Provide administrative support to enable the Scrum Master to focus on his/her core delivery responsibilities
- Lead or play a key role in Scrum of Scrum (or program) meetings to drive coordination
- Provide the direction required to meet the project objectives and commitments (schedule, resource, cost, benefits, scope, content)
- Analyze and make decisions on projects, considering project functionality, cost, schedule, and quality
- Define, forecast, manage, and report on project resources (Capital, Expenses)
- Manage project risk and ensure appropriate management of stakeholders throughout the project
- Ensure compliance with project standards, engagement processes and business partner requirements
- Act as prime liaison between Innovapost and Third Party organizations on project related issues or inquiries
- Ensure global project reporting requirements are delivered to the Planning & Intake team in collaboration with the Project Control Officer (“PCO”) such as the reporting of project status of actions, issues, risks
- Ensure all groups are being provided with timely and accurate project information
- Ensure the compliance with the PM processes, tools and methodology, in close collaboration with the Head of Project Management Office (“PMO”)
CRITICAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge and experience in agile / scrum / iterative Development
- Experienced in managing projects; comprehensive knowledge of project methodologies and tools
- Strong understanding of key concepts of financial processes such as budgeting, financial modeling, ROI development etc.
- Facilitate and encourage collaboration and work as one team
- Encourage agile approaches and ability to iterate to create innovation
- Ability to navigate through uncertainty and lead change within the organization
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Academic : university degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field (required), degree in Business Administration (MBA) (Asset)
- Certifications : PMP, ITIL foundations (Asset), Agile (Asset)
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ experience of contributing to the success of a range of small to-mid-sized initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality.