There is a 1 year contract opportunity for Senior Programmer/Software Developer in Ottawa.
Candidate must have valid security clearance at the level of “Secret”.
10+ years of experience as a Senior Programmer/Software Developer,
must include administering, developing, and implementing new features in applications.
10+ years of experience with .NET development; administering, supporting, and upgrading Elgg;
installing and supporting MediaWiki & WordPress. Experience implementing single sign-on with Linux.
If you are available, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR refer someone interested.
TITLE: Programmer/Software Developer (Senior)
Start Date: 04/03/2020
End Date: 04/09/2021
Clearance: valid security clearance at the level of “Secret”
WORK LOCATION: Ottawa
The work is to be performed at various offices in the National Capital Region(NCR). All travel within
the NCR is at the Contractor’s own expense.
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Senior Programmer/Software Developer. Experience must include administering, developing, and implementing new features in applications.
- University degree/diploma from a recognized university/college, in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of experience working with collaboration functions and products (commercial and open
- 10 years of experience in administering, supporting, and upgrading Elgg.
- 10 years of experience installing and supporting MediaWiki
- 10 years of experience installing and supporting WordPress.
- 10 years of experience with .NET development within the last fifteen (15) years
- 10 years of proven experience in customizing Elgg modules and integration with various third-party sites with
- open Application Program Interfaces (API)s.
- 5 years’ experience within the last 10 years implementing solutions that meet the government’s accessibility standards.
- Demonstrated experience, with project descriptions that the proposed resource has experience implementing single sign-on with Linux. Minimum project length being 6 months.