There is a 1 year contract opportunity for program manager – Jr Kanata, Ottawa. Must have 3 to 5 years in a Project (application development) and/or Consulting environment as a Team Leader or equivalent and also no pre-requisite for having managed a project but must have extensive experience leading project teams (Test Lead, Design Lead, Development Lead). Reliability level security clearance is a must. Please reply if available or refer someone interested. Thanks
Reliability level security clearance is a must.
If you are available, please send your resume to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR refer someone interested.
365 March Road
Job Posting Title: Program Manager – Jr.
– Contract could be extended
– HM would prefer to have someone working 100 % on site but is open to remote work.
– Manages and executes project set-up activities (i.e. project budget, proposal preparation and project configuration in Changepoint system)
– Develops and coordinates project proposals (including the creation of MER and CR documents).
– Maintains records for project plans, document management (DMS), PPQA, change and problem
– Records control and tracking of project related items, including issues, dependencies and finance.
– Maintains and reports project status of actions, issues, risks.
– Follows Resource Management processes to staff project roles as required.
– Manages project time administration such as vendor PO setup, billing rates administration. Manages vendor time capture administration.
– Manages and executes purchase order administration*, (ex., goods receipts). Manages and executes purchase requisition process.
– Maintains consultant/contractors files and supports corporate function validation of invoices (i.e. actual vs. contracted).
– Maintains and tracks project expenses (I.e. travel, supplies, etc.).
– Provides project administration (Issues log, change requests, decision log etc.).
– Provides project communication (Steering Committee presentations etc.).
– Provides project status reporting (co-ordinate team status meetings, draft status reports etc.).
– Conducts work authorization & delivery management (process Purchase Orders, Resourcing requests, etc.).
– Performs reconciliations between vendor invoice time entry for Changepoint or for spend map, if discrepancy exists.
– Tracks financial information for projects, including Statements of work, purchase order issuance, goods receipts, vendor payments, etc.
– Processes change requests and MERs through Changepoint, working with finance to ensure standards are adhered to.
Experience & Skill Requirements:
– 3 to 5 years in a Project (application development) and/or Consulting environment as a Team Leader or equivalent
– No pre-requisite for having managed a project but must have extensive experience leading project teams (Test Lead, Design Lead, Development Lead)
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- LAN/WAN Migration experience
- VoIP migration experience
- Large project experience (2 – 3 years)
- Any PM experience
- Pursuing PMP
- Able to lead a team to gather and report on project activities such as site migrations. Document any Risks or Issues