There is a 12 month contract opportunity for a Portfolio Management Coordinator in Ottawa.
Work would be done remotely until the pandemic situation normalizes.
- Reliability level Security clearance is mandatory.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including PowerPoint and Word, and proficient in the use of Excel
- Proficient with preparing reports and other presentation materials
- Work with multiple stakeholders including senior Management in coordinating tasks and deliverables
- Develop guidelines and procedures for processes impacting multiple stakeholders
Portfolio Management Coordinator
Job Posting Start Date: 01/04/2021
Job Posting End Date: 12/31/2021
LOCATION OF WORK
Ottawa (march Road). Work from home, possibly for full duration
For now, contractor will work remotely. If Innovapost needs to have its workforce back to work on site, job location would be in Ottawa (March Road).
Candidates located in Ottawa will be prioritized. However, if a great candidate from Toronto is submitted, Hiring manager could consider him. This candidate will have to be flexible and able to travel to Ottawa if the project requires it.
We are looking for a motivated, energetic and innovative individual to assist the Portfolio Management team with the administration and coordination of project portfolio management related items in order to manage the portfolio of projects of Canada Post, Purolator and Innovapost.
– Prepare reports and other presentation materials
– Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings
– Organize, attend and participate in stakeholder meetings
– Provide administrative support as needed
– Work with multiple stakeholders including senior Management in coordinating tasks and deliverables
– Develop guidelines and procedures for processes impacting multiple stakeholders
SKILLS – ABILITIES:
– Possess exceptional verbal and written skills
– Willingness to work in a collaborative environment, as well as the ability to work independently
– Attention to detail
– Ability to work with tight timelines
– Ability to context switch as tasks are completed
– Willingness to learn and ability to do so quickly
– Strong organizational skills
– Positive Attitude!
– A minimum of 5 years of experience performing the responsibilities highlighted above
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including PowerPoint and Word, and proficient in the use of Excel (very important skill. Hiring Manager wants Mastery in Excel).
Nice to have:
– Knowledge of Project Management and Agile practices
– Knowledge of SharePoint
– College Diploma or higher preferred