Start Date – 19th Oct 2020
End Date – 24th Sep 2021
- Security operations role supporting the current IAM structure of Entrust PKI
- Must have experience with a full cycle implementation and deployment of Entrust PKI
- Experience with Oracle WebLogic
- Must be able to triage and diagnose IAM security issues
- Experience supporting, patching, and monitoring IAM incident management
- Experience with Solaris and Windows OS
- Implementations with high user counts (>5k)
Experience and Skill Set Requirements
Large Application Solutions and other technologies – 30%
- 10+ years’ experience sustaining (e.g. administration, operations, support, patching, monitoring, starting/ stopping) COTS based identity and access management systems.
- At least 4 years’ experience must be related to implementations with over 10,000 registered users.
- 10+ years’ experience in operations and implementations, deploying, and sustaining large application implementations based on the following technology products: Entrust PKI Suite, Sun Identity Manager (Sun IDM), LDAP Tools (such as Atos Dir., Apache Dir Studio/CLI Commands), Windows Internet Information Server (IIS), Apache HTTPD/IBM Web Server/NGINX, Oracle Web Logic, SQL, Oracle database 11g (and later), Solaris, Windows, AIX and Linux.
- Experience with ITIL processes such as Service Level Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, and Capacity Management.
- 10+ years’ experience triaging, analyzing, diagnosing (a.k.a trouble-shooting), evaluating options, and resolving application problems, especially those related to identity and access management systems and the above technologies.
- Experience with decision making processes.
- Experience with Change Management and Release Management as processes supporting the implementation of large applications.
- Experience with automated testing tools, such as Team Foundation Server (TFS), Robot Framework, GOSS, SIKULIX or Visual Studio Team Server (VSTS) Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
Large Identity and Access Systems – 30%
- At least 4 years’ experience must be related to Entrust PKI Suite (e.g. Security Manager v8.x, Security Manager Proxy, Admin Services, Automated Enrolments Services (AES)).
- Knowledge of IT security technologies particularly encryption and authentication technologies such as PKI, PMI, and SSL.
Quality Control, Assurance, Release Management – 10%
- 10+ years’ experience with quality control and assurance methodologies and practices as applied to the implementation of applications with over 10,000 users.