We have an excellent 1 year contract opportunity for a Middleware Application Developer (Intermediate level).
Work would be done Remotely now due to Covid. Location can be either Toronto or Ottawa.
Client is looking for someone passionate to join our Website Technical Services team. The team supports middleware applications related to security gateway, content management system, and search engine.
• Reliability level Federal Security clearance is mandatory
• 3+ years of work experience in related field required
• Experience with Search Engine such as Fusion/SOLR
• Experience configuring, tuning and managing IBM WebSEAL Security Reverse Proxy
• Experience with NGINX Reverse Proxy configuration and administration.
• Experience with Akamai Content Delivery service
If you are available, please send your resume to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR refer someone interested.
Job Posting Title: Middleware Application Developer – Intermediate
Job Posting Start Date: 07/12/2021
Job Posting End Date: 07/08/2022
Location: March Road
Description: NOTE: It can a Junior to Intermediate Candidate
Start date can be adjusted as needed, but is set to July 12th.
Work Location: – Work Remotely now due to Covid. Can be either Toronto or Ottawa.
Website Technical Services Product Team Member We are looking for someone passionate to join our Client’s Website Technical Services team. The team supports middleware applications related to security gateway, content management system, and search engine.
- Good working experience in Linux and windows OS administration/configuration
- Strong understanding of networking constructs and vulnerability avoidance
- Good IT Application Troubleshooting/Testing experience
- Good understanding on integrating security systems and leveraging technologies such as SAML, OAuth and OpenID
- 3+ years of work experience in related field required.
MUST HAVE SKILLS: (one or more of the following)
- Experience with Search Engine such as Fusion/SOLR
- Experience configuring, tuning and managing IBM WebSEAL Security Reverse Proxy
- Experience with NGINX Reverse Proxy configuration and administration.
- Experience with Akamai Content Delivery service
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
Experience with Content Management System (CMS) such as OpenText TeamSite/LiveSite, WordPress, etc.
OVERALL SKILLS :
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-disciplinary Scrum team, across multiple projects and multiple locations
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills