2iResourcing has an immediate requirement of Manager Business Development for IT Resourcing. The ideal person should have 3-5 years of business development experience in an IT recruiting company as a business development and relationship manager/lead role.
Business development experience for the public and private sector in any recruiting/resource management company is required.
The ideal candidate should be based in Toronto or Ottawa.
This role is ideal for a candidate who is self-driven and wants to become an entrepreneur.
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for building and managing a portfolio of clients and prospects. •Partner with new and existing clients to provide professional resourcing and talent solutions in one of the following verticals, IT, Engineering, or Finance.
- Secure new business with prospects and existing clients in an assigned territory.
- Execute against territory and client plans to capitalize on market/industry and client opportunity.
- Keep client information and sales leads up to date in CRM.
- Own the relationship with the client – drive the entire sales cycle to manage client questions/escalations, and pursue opportunities to expand scope and services.
- Build relationships with consultants on assignments with clients to monitor engagement and develop a deeper understanding of the client.
2iResourcing(www.2iresourcing.ca) – a division of 2iSolutions is focused on IT Staffing/Contract Resource Requirements for diverse clients, including fortune 500 companies and different levels of government clients.
While 2iSolutions is focused on SAP Projects, 2iResourcing is focused on IT Staffing/Resourcing assignments, mostly contracts in the Private and Public Sectors.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please submit your profile or send a short message to firstname.lastname@example.org