The ideal candidate should have strong communication skills, with a keen focus on outcomes and pushing things across the finish line. Above everything else, we’re looking for someone with a “can-do” attitude who wants to work in an open environment and always finds a way to make things work.
* Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
* Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
* Posting new positions on job boards
* Work proactively with other team members
* Track progress, priorities, and deadlines of various projects
* Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
* Learn to use various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates
Qualification:Any BBA/MBA with good communication skills
Internship Duration: 2-3 months
•Confidentiality and Integrity
•Passion for excellence