We have an excellent 4 months contract opportunity with possible 1 year extension for a Junior DevOps Engineer in Ontario/Quebec.
Work would be done remotely
• Reliability level Federal Security clearance is mandatory.
• Experience with Octopus Deploy and Ansible playbooks, JIRA and Confluence, Nexus, JFrog Artifactory, SonarQube, Jenkins, Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, AKS, Azure cloud services deployments
• Ability to create powershell and/or python scripts that interact with an application’s REST API in order to automate common tasks
• Experience with OWASP Zap Proxy and OWASP Dependency Track.
• Experience with SD Elements (Security Compass
Job Posting Title: DevOps Engineer – Junior
Description: Job Title: DevSecOps Engineer
Seniority: Junior to Senior
Years of Experience: 5+
Start date: ASAP
Contract Length: 4 months extended to 12
Location: Remote but employee must reside in Ontario or Quebec
– Maintaining DevSecOps tools, incident response and server/application management
– Proficiency with Windows and Linux systems with the capability to administrate those systems (i.e. installing/updating/configuring applications, managing services, maintaining system functions)
– Administrative skills with GIT host repos (e.g. GitHub, GitLab and BitBucket) – ability to create repos, projects, administrate users, etc.
– Experience with:
§ Octopus Deploy and Ansible playbooks
§ JIRA and Confluence
§ Nexus, JFrog Artifactory
§ Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, AKS, Azure cloud services deployments
– Ability to create powershell and/or python scripts that interact with an application’s REST API in order to automate common tasks
NICE TO HAVE:
– Experience with OWASP Zap Proxy and OWASP Dependency Track is a plus
– Experience with SD Elements (Security Compass) is also a plus
– Some experience in software vulnerability management, application security and “blue-teaming”