SAP Hybris Consultant
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– You will translate client requirements into technical designs, design schemas, implement custom extensions, create a product and product variants and integrate with search engines, unlocking the business value of Hybris.
– You will be involved in POS (Point of Sales) implementation, should have done minimum one implementation
– You will teach, mentor and share knowledge, improve processes and develop systematic solutions to problem patterns.
– Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of Hybris.
– Design and develop awesome features such as product search & navigation, order management, promotions, store locator, social eCommerce, back-office customization, etc.
– Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce and Hybris implementation.
– Provide inputs and direction to associates in the team on design and implementation.
– Collaborate with your architect to define implementation processes and quality gates and standards.
– Write application code that exceeds the defined quality standards by using best practices.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Articulation skills
– Good team player
– Self-starter who requires minimal oversight
– Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
– Process orientation and the ability to define and setup processes
•Confidentiality and Integrity
•Passion for excellence