SAP FICO Consultant
- Should have thorough knowledge of GL, AP, AR, Bank Accounting and FA processes and should know controlling sub modules Cost element accounting, Cost Centre accounting Profit centre accounting, Internal Order, Product Cost Controlling
- Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
- Should handle the requirement analysis, configuration, blueprinting (Fit-gap analysis), testing.
- Should have good knowledge in integration with MM, SD, PS, HR, ABAP modules.
- Providing the supports for FICO tickets / Change Requests / Bug Fixes
- Should provide the business solution within the SLA
- Preparation of Function Specifications of Reports, Forms, Interfaces
- Must be strong in the fundamentals of domain accounting to apply while mapping the business requirements into SAP.
- Candidate should have good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Ability to work under challenging environments & to maintain the cordial relationship.
- Ability to work well in/with teams and manage customer relationships
- Support to the end users to improving the operational efficiency and quality
- Should have work on Indian Taxation (E.g. WH Tax / WCT / GST)
Preferred Qualification: Professional Financial qualification/MBA Finance / CA / ICWA
Experience: Candidate must have at least 3+ years of Domain Accounting/Finance Exp and 5 to 7 Years of Consulting Experience in SAP FICO
Skills Required: Functional knowledge of Finance & Accounting. SAP FICO Implementation/Support experience, Cross module integration knowledge, Excellent Communication.
Should have at least 2 end to end implementation & 2 Support Projects experience and should manage the client and Know the Indian Taxation.
Domain Knowledge: Finance, Accounting, Management Accounting, MIS, Month/Year end activities, Understanding of MM & SD process & business concepts.
Product Experience: SAP FICO & Cross module integration
Summary Job Description: Job involves Support Project for FICO Module. Candidates is expected to stay on-site or manage off-shore project and client. Should be capable to handle the end to end delivery of FICO module independently.
Required Candidate profile
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverable and projects at the same time.
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Candidate who can join in 7-10 days should apply only
•Confidentiality and Integrity
•Passion for excellence