Job Posting Title: Full Stack Developer – Intermediate
Job Posting Start Date: 10/12/2020
Job Posting End Date: 04/16/2021
- Start date
o for 1st position, start date is ASAP – Duration is 6 months.
o for 2nd position, start date is end of October – Duration is 6 months.
- Possibility of extension
- Remote for now. However, if contractors have to go back to work onsire, it will be from 2727 Meadowpine Blvd, Mississauga Ontario, L5N 8C7
- Hiring Manager prefers to focus on local candidates for now.
Note: Hiring manager is open to accept Intermediate to Senior level candidates
The Developer – Intermediate works directly with the client and colleagues to define solution requirements and software specifications. This role also works with incident management software to investigate and resolve issues with various applications. The Developer – Intermediate provides work assessments and estimates in a timely manner, and communicates deliverable status to the Application’s technical lead. The Developer – Intermediate unit test changes to applications to ensure that the quality level delivered to QA is acceptable.
MAJOR RESPONSABILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Important responsibilities of this job are described below. However, these are subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Provides work assessments and estimates in a timely manner
- Forecasts deliverable status
- Delivers on commitments or advises on advance of potential issues
- Works with incident management software to investigate and resolve issues with various applications
- Communicates with clients and co-workers to define solution requirements and software specifications
- Develops web/software applications as defined by customer requirements
- Supports Quality Assurance testing on web/software applications
- Supports Sprint activities
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- 5 years – Practical or position related experience required
- technical Knowledge Requirements (Computer Science, Information Technology Management or Computer Engineering)
- Full Stack developer
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Docker, AWS Lambda/ Fargate/ AuroraDB, PostGres DB, Swagger
- Good communication skills
- Capability to work in a team setting, in an Agile environment
- Quick learner – The candidate will work in a fast pace environment