There is a 11 month contract opportunity for Full-stack Developer in Ottawa.
Must have 5 – 8 years of development experience. Experience in Java 8+, developing web-services in REST,
If you are available, please send your resume to [email protected] refer someone interested.
Site: Ottawa | 11 months
– This is a full-time onsite role. So, remote work is not acceptable
– We are looking for an Intermediate to Senior resource.
We are looking for an experienced Full-stack Developer with strong experience in Java & Angular to join an established Scrum team building and maintaining a set of applications for Canada Post.
As part of an agile software development team, the contractor will:
- Take responsibility for estimating, planning, managing and the quality of all of his/her own tasks and reporting on progress.
- Participate in sprint planning, design, coding, unit testing, sprint reviews.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and share responsibility for the overall efforts that the team committed to.
- Participate in code reviews, and commit to high quality code.
- Interact with UX/Content and Product Owners to clarify requirements.
- Be flexible in accepting outstanding team work items, be they development or test, in order to help the team achieve sprint goals.
- Understand and interpret functional requirements as set forth in the functional design documents or user stories.
- Design, develop and unit test technical solutions for moderate to complex work objects assigned.
Must Have Experience:
- 5-8 years of development experience
- Java 8+
- Developing web-services in REST
- Angular 2+, preferably Angular 6/7/8
Nice to have experience:
- Spring Boot applications
- Secure coding practices
- Developing for performance and scalability
- Good working knowledge in HTML5, CSS/SASS/SCSS
- Responsive design principles
- Developing for accessibility
Education & Training:
- Completed post-secondary education in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience.