There is a 1 year contract opportunity for a Full Stack Angular Developer, in Toronto & Ottawa.
Position is predominantly Front-End development. Candidates with experience in content management systems and component development are ideally suited.
Must have: 3+ years’ experience with Angular 2/6/7, Typescript and RXJS, JWT, working in Java 7/8, Spring Security, Repository, Boot,
Hibernate,RDBMS, SQL, Oracle, Web Service/API technologies REST/SOAP, Swagger2.
Reliability level security clearance is a must.
If you are available, please send your resume to email@example.com refer someone interested.
Contract: 1 year
Site: Ottawa (March Rd location) and Toronto (Dundas location)
Job Posting Title: Developer – Intermediate
– Although the position title is ‘Full Stack Developer’, these positions are predominantly Front-End development positions. Candidates with experience in content management systems and component development are ideally suited.
– These positions are to support multiple projects based in Ottawa (March Rd location) and Toronto (Dundas location). So, candidate can be hired in both locations.
– Hiring manager will be looking for candidates with competitive rates
– Hired contractors are expected to start from mid-February
The Full Stack Angular Developer will be a part of a highly skilled, Agile team and work in a collaborative environment where continuous learning opportunities and challenging work is a constant. You will employ agile development practices including test and deployment automation as well as Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality. Agile experience ideal but not required.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (eg. Teamsite/Livesite, WordPress)
- Experience with responsive design and CSS frameworks (e.g. Foundation 5/6, Media queries)
- Years of industry experience developing Java Applications working in Java 7/8 and Angular 2+
- Strong experience and knowledge of Design and Architectural patterns and knows when to apply them.
- A focus on delivering results with benefits to the customer
- Experience working in an Agile Team environment as well as work independently
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment with multiple concurrent priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to provide Angular training to other back-end developers.
- Able to communicate technical solutions at all org. levels
- Ability to learn quickly, work across full stack and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understanding existing application by reading source code with minimal documents
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Team player, leader and mentor
**Key Must Haves**:
- 3+ years experience with Content Management Systems (eg. Teamsite/Livesite, WordPress)
- 3+ years experience with responsive design and CSS frameworks (e.g. Foundation 5/6, Media queries)
- Experience with Accessibility standards (WCAG 2.0)
- Transforming Visual Design prototypes into dynamic webpages
- Experience conducting front-end debugging using Chrome dev tools or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience with Angular 2/6/7, Typescript and RXJS, JWT
- 3+ years’ experience working in Java 7/8, Spring Security, Repository, Boot, Hibernate
- 3+ years’ experience working with RDBMS, SQL, Oracle. etc.
- 3+ years’ experience with Web Service/API technologies REST/SOAP, Swagger2,
- Experience testing Angular/Java apps (unit testing, e2e testing, testing NgRx and RxJS, Karma/Jasmine, Junit/TestNG)
Other Nice to Have:
- Experience with PHP 5+, MySQL 5+
- Experience with WAI-ARIA practices, particularly in Angular applications
- Experience trouble-shooting and resolving accessibility-related issues
- Development knowledge and experience working with Java application servers (WebLogic, Tomcat, etc.)
- Experience with source version control, build and dependency management tools (Subversion, Git, Maven, etc.)
- Experience in Apache Solr/Lucerne
- Current with latest technology, trends, and best practices