We have an excellent 6 months contract opportunity for a Senior Developer (Full Stack Cloud) in Toronto.
Work would be done remotely until the pandemic situation normalizes.
• Reliability level Federal Security clearance is mandatory
• 5+ years’ experience in an IT environment
• Demonstrated experience with Java back-end development, RESTful APIs, PostgreSQL, SOAP
• Experience with various technologies and standards (e.g. Java, J2EE, Swing, etc.)
• Web Technologies – HTML / CSS / Java / Angular. Angular developer is preferable.
• AWS serverless technologies – Lambda / SNS / SQS / S3
• Database Technologies – / SQL Server / AWS DynamoDB
If you are available, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR refer someone interested.
Job Position: Developer – Senior (Full Stack Cloud Developer)
Duration: 6 months
Location: Remote – in general Meadowpine Blvd in Toronto – Open to Ott/Tor candidates
Start Date: Sept 20
The Cloud Developer – Senior is responsible for delivering a sound technical solution for the tasks/user stories assigned. The Cloud Developer – Senior will consult and work with Product Owners, technical groups, functional specialists, clients and testers when required to ensure a sound solution is achieved. This individual often acts as the lead designer of the technical solution in collaboration with the solution architect. They will be part of scrum team and we will be following Agile processes.
• Design and develop cloud based projects.
• Provides input to the application architecture.
• Participates in daily status meetings and all other Agile ceremonies
• Understands and interprets functional requirements as set forth in the functional design documents and other useful requirements documents, such as user stories
• Analyzes technical solutions that will satisfy the functional requirements
• Designs, develops and unit tests technical solutions for moderate to complex work objects assigned
• Provides support to test teams during product and UAT testing of the technical solution developed
• Prepares and implements the technical solution to the production environment
• Investigates and provides post implementation support of the technical solution implemented
• Facilitate and encourage collaboration, working as one team
• Lead technical design sessions, review design and development tasks
• Perform code review in critical functionality areas
• Provide basic design documents and translate into component-level designs to accelerate development.
• Assist in developing technical documentation; participate in test-plan development, integration and deployment
• Define and develop project requirements, functional specifications and detailed designs of application solutions for clients
Important responsibilities of this job are described above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
1) Demonstrated experience with Java back-end development, RESTful APIs, PostgreSQL, SOAP
2) Experience with various technologies and standards (e.g. Java, J2EE, Swing, etc.).
3) Demonstrate capability around operating cloud applications
4) Experience designing, building, and supporting systems in cloud environment
5) Web Technologies – HTML / CSS / Java / Angular/React
6) AWS serverless technologies – Lambda / SNS / SQS / S3
7) Database Technologies – / SQL Server / AWS DynamoDB
Nice to have:
– Advanced and current knowledge of AWS
– Application / product feature design
– Cloud monitoring – Cloudwatch / X-Ray / Insights
– Comfortable communicating to all type of stakeholders
– Problem solver. Leader who takes initiative to find solutions
– 5+ years’ experience in an IT environment
– Hiring Manager is looking for a Lead senior developer who will be able to share his knowledge with the team and motivate them
LOCATION OF WORK
For now, remote until further notice regarding Covid-19 is over.
In general, The work is to be carried out at Meadowpine Blvd in Toronto. Hiring Manager is open to candidates from Ottawa however, local candidates would be preferred.