There is a 6 months contract opportunity with possible extension, for a Developer – Intermediate, in Toronto.
Requirement is for an Intermediate level Developer for AWS Team, who has some strong background in Database Administration.
Reliability level security clearance is a must.
If you are available, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org refer someone interested.
Site: Toronto | 6 months
Job Posting Title: Developer – Intermediate
– The hiring manager is looking for a Intermediate level Developer for his AWS Team who has some strong background in Database Administration
– This role would be a basically be a support type role
– Initial contract is for 6 months. However, there are potentials for further contract extension
– Hiring manager is open to competitive market rates
– There is no flexibility in terms of location. So, the contractor will have to work full-time onsite at Solar Dr.
The Developer – Intermediate works directly with the client and colleagues to define solution requirements and software specifications.
This role also works with incident management software to investigate and resolve issues with various applications.
The Developer – Intermediate provides work assessments and estimates in a timely manner, and communicates deliverable status to the Application’s technical lead.
The Developer – Intermediate unit test changes to applications to ensure that the quality level delivered to QA is acceptable.
Major Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Important responsibilities of this job are described below. However, these are subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
– Provides work assessments and estimates in a timely manner
– Forecasts deliverable status
– Delivers on commitments or advises on advance of potential issues
– Works with incident management software to investigate and resolve issues with various applications
– Communicates with clients and co-workers to define solution requirements and software specifications
– Develops web/software applications as defined by customer requirements
– Supports Quality Assurance testing on web/software applications -Supports Sprint activities
MUST Have Skills:
– 5 years – Practical or position related experience required
– Technical Knowledge Requirements (Computer Science, Information Technology Management or Computer Engineering)
– Strong Database Skills
Nice to Have Skills:
– Docker, AWS Lambda/ Fargate/ AuroraDB, PostGres DB, Swagger
– Good communication skills
– Capability to work in a team setting, in an Agile environment
– Quick learner – The candidate will work in a fast pace environment