There is a 6 months contract opportunity for a Developer in Toronto. Must have 3-5 years position related experience.
Reliability level security clearance is a must.
If you are available, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR refer someone interested.
Site: Toronto | 6 months
5280 Solar Drive
Job Posting Title: Developer – Intermediate
– Possibilities of contract extension after the initial mandate exists
– Hiring manager is open to accept Intermediate to Senior level candidates
– There is no flexibility in terms of location. Hired contractor MUST work fulltime onsite at 5280 Solar Dr, Mississauga, ON.
Position Title: Intermediate Developer
- The Developer – Intermediate works directly with the client and colleagues to define solution requirements and software specifications.
- This role also works with incident management software to investigate and resolve issues with various applications.
- The Developer – Intermediate provides work assessments and estimates in a timely manner, and communicates deliverable status to the Application’s technical lead.
- The Developer – Intermediate unit test changes to applications to ensure that the quality level delivered to QA is acceptable.
Major Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Important responsibilities of this job are described below. However, these are subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
– Provides work assessments and estimates in a timely manner
– Forecasts deliverable status
– Delivers on commitments or advises on advance of potential issues
– Works with incident management software to investigate and resolve issues with various applications
– Communicates with clients and co-workers to define solution requirements and software specifications
– Develops web/software applications as defined by customer requirements
– Supports Quality Assurance testing on web/software applications -Supports Sprint activities
MUST Have Skills:
-3- 5 years – Practical or position related experience required
-Technical Knowledge Requirements (Computer Science, Information Technology Management or Computer Engineering)
Nice to Have Skills:
-Docker, AWS Lambda/ Fargate/ AuroraDB, PostGres DB, Swagger
-Good communication skills
-Capability to work in a team setting, in an Agile environment
-Quick learner – The candidate will work in a fast pace environment