There is a 1 year month contract opportunity with possible extension for a Intermediate Developer in Toronto.
Work would be done remotely until the pandemic situation normalizes.
- Reliability level Federal Security clearance is mandatory
- 3+ years of experience in Changepoint development
- 3+ years of experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- 3+ years of experience in Internet Information Services (IIS)
If you are available, please send your resume to email@example.com OR refer someone interested
Job Posting Title: Developer – Intermediate
Job Posting Start Date: 01/18/2021
Job Posting End Date: 12/17/2021
Possibility of extension
Location of work
During Covid, the work location will be “Working from Home”. Post Covid’s decision about working locations will be made and may require the chosen candidates to work from our Meadowpine Blvrd location in Toronto. However, please not that, if local are preferred, Hiring manager will also consider candidates located in Ottawa area.
Interviews: Hiring Manager will try his best to schedule the interviewd before December 18th. However, this time of the year being a busy time, Interviews will most likely be conducted on the first weeks of January.
Rate range: Hiring Manager is open to Market rate
The successful candidate will be part of a Business Solution Delivery team that has the primary responsibility of supporting and maintaining the Changepoint application. Changepoint is used to support many Human Resource, Finance, and Program and Project Management functions.
Major Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Understands and interprets functional requirements as set forth in the functional design documents
- Analyzes technical solutions that will satisfy the functional requirements
Designs, develops and unit tests technical solutions for moderate to complex work objects assigned
- Provides support to test teams during product and UAT testing of the technical solutions developed
- Prepares and implements the technical solutions to the production environment
- Investigates and Provides post implementation support of the implemented technical solution
- Provide operational support for application functionality in production
- Perform maintenance and support activities for both non-production and production environments
- Respond to and resolve incidents and problems in production
- Investigate resolutions and implement remediations for identified security vulnerabilities
- Work directly with business units to understand requirements and implement functional enhancements
Skills and Experiences
Must Haves skills:
- 3+ years of experience Changepoint development
- 3+ years of experience SQL server
- 3+ years of experience SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- 3+ years of experience HTML
- 3+ years of experience Internet Information Services (IIS)
Nice to Have Skills:
- Knowledge of / experience with Sciforma
- Knowledge of / experience with SAP ByDesign