We have an excellent 6 months contract opportunity for a Junior Data Quality Assurance Analyst.
Work would be done Remotely now due to Covid. Location can be either Toronto or Ottawa.
• Reliability level Federal Security clearance is mandatory
• 1 – 3 years experience As a Data Analyst
• 1 – 3 years experience Customer service
• Proficient in SQL, MS Access
• Advanced MS Excel
Job Posting Start Date: ASAP
Site: Ottawa/Toronto | 6 months
Location: March Road
The Officer, Projects is accountable to participate in data quality analysis under programs related to data conversion and integration between different systems within different corporate functional areas.
• Analyses data quality problems and evaluates opportunities for change and improvements.
• Investigates data quality problems to identify the root cause and participates in the development and implementation of solutions.
• Liaises with people in different functional areas and takes action to implement changes and fixes in data.
• Develops and documents rationale for consequences of change.
• Analyses current and future programs and accesses risks related to data quality and business needs.
• Coordinates the integration of major activities within larger national corporate programs.
• Develops both regular and ad-hoc reports using tools like SQL, MS Access, MS Excel and Power BI
• Completes assigned tasks within the overall plan and budget.
• Develops and maintains contacts with other functional areas.
• Inputs data to address identified data gaps, when applicable.
• 1 – 3 years exp. As a Data Analyst (required)
• 1 – 3 years exp. Customer service (required)
• Proficient in SQL, MS Access (required)
• Advanced MS Excel (required)
• Power BI (Asset)
• Bilingual (Asset)
• Attention to details
Background/Education – one of:
• Data Analysis
• Computer Science
• Data Science