We have an excellent job opportunity for a Computer and Information Systems Manager.
If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Roles and Responsibilities
• Authorize the development of specifications for products or services; Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
• Build and manage teams to design, develop and manage computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems
• Prepare and discuss contracts and services
• Responsible to make the sales plan, pre sales and sales development activities
• Preparation of solution design on basis of client requirements in areas of SAP, Salesforce, AWS, .NET Core , mobile application, data analytics/datalake and AI ML based advanced solutions
• Recruit and supervise computer analyst, engineers, programmers, technicians and other personnel and oversee their professional development and training.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems development and operations
• Control the budget and expenditures of the department, company or project
• Extensive experience in designing strategic solutions and architectural models for, business systems
• Hands-on experience with functional and non-functional requirements gathering/analysis
• Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical and functional project resources.
• Hold regular technical project team meetings to determine progress and address challenges regarding projects.
Skills & Experience
• Good written and oral communication skills, a positive attitude and solid customer service skills are essential.
• Overall understanding of IT Infrastructure and end to end system solutioning and workflows preferred.
• Highly skilled in sales, pre sales, technical sales.
• Highly proficient in creating solution designs and impactful presentations for demonstration of solutions to senior leadership including CXOs and board members.
• Self-motivated, problem solver, highly organized and capable of operating effectively on independent tasks and in group-related projects.
• 18-20 years plus of experience in a similar position or equivalent exposure.
• 15 plus years of experience in SAP ECC & S4/HANA
• 15 plus years of experience in SAP Sales, Pre sales and Business Development activities.
• 15 plus years of experience in delivering solutions related to SAP with large enterprise clients.
• Professional Project Management Certification (PMP or Prince2) from accredited institution is mandatory
• Strong experience in retail, manufacturing and financial services domain.
• Certification in enterprise architecture like TOGAF is highly desirable.
• High Proficiency in one or multiple project methodologies is mandatory (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Lean etc.). Certification in one of these methodologies is must.
Area of Work Experience
Enterprise Applications like SAP, Salesforce, AWS. Large end to end implementations right from RFP to design to architecture, infrastructure and deployment/post go live support.
Large Program management with complex interdependent multiple projects. Advanced analytics using Datawarehouse, QlikView, Power BI.
Education: Masters Degree or equivalent . MBA degree is highly desirable
18 years or more in Information Technology in specialized enterprise technologies
Authorize the development of specifications for products or services; Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
Expert in SAP, Salesforce, AWS and .NET Core along with advanced Data Science skills
Recruit, train and supervise Software Developers and System Analyst
Area of Specialization
System integration, Solution Design, Program Management, SAP Cloud, AWS, Salesforce Cloud, Data Science, ESB, Master Data, and Enterprise Architecture and Strategy
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large workload; Tight deadlines. Budget Targets for monthly , quarterly and annual basis
Ability to Supervise Working groups; Staff in various areas of responsibility; 5-7 people
Work Location Information
Computer and Technology Knowledge
Development of computer applications; Data processing and systems; Data analysis and interpretation; Enterprise Applications Integration (EAI); Cloud, Enterprise application packages like SAP, Salesforce, AWS cloud architecture, ESB technologies like mulesoft, WSO2
Self-starter, Taking Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Judgement; Values and ethics; Reliability; Organized, strong financial acumen