There is a 11 months contract opportunity for a Business System Analyst, in Toronto.
Must have 5+ years’ experience working in an agile environment and as a Business Systems Analyst;
managing multiple requests, working with cross functional teams, and delivering requirements. experience working on large scale technology projects.
Job Posting Title: Business Analyst – Intermediate
Contract: 11 months
– This job posting is for a ‘Business Systems Analyst’ role and NOT for a ‘Business Analyst’ role. Which means, ideal candidate would have a strong IT background and is skilled in working closely with the business to collect requirements and advice whether or not the requirements are technically feasible.
– This is a full-time onsite role. Part-time and/ or remote work is not acceptable.
POSITION TITLE: Business Systems Analyst
Cloud based application that provides unified view of the services being offered. For all lines of business. This will be the Enterprise Service directory for all shipping channels
– Business system analyst will work closely with different stakeholders across different functions to capture and document the requirements. Elicit requirements through proper technique (e.g. client interviews, workgroup, etc.).
– Functional requirements need to translated to User stories
– Will perform Data mapping and document the technical specifications of the system
– Perform Gap analysis
– Work closely with architects, Tech leads to design the solution to meet the requirements
– Assist business users in translating requirements into test conditions and expected results for UAT
– Closely work with Product owner and business domain architect in product backlog grooming sessions
SKILL AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
MUST HAVE :
– 5+ years’ experience working in an agile environment
– 5+ years’ experience as a Business Systems Analyst; managing multiple requests, working with cross functional teams, and delivering requirements
– Has experience working on large scale technology projects.
– Understanding principles of iterative development, and able to document business requirements as Agile user stories
– Post-secondary degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field
– Self-motivated, resourceful, and able to engage with customers to drive innovation
NICE TO HAVE :
– Bilingual would be a plus
– Certifications: Business analysis
– Able to work in a fast pace, high demanding environment with tight deadlines
– Great interpersonal skills and can work in collaborative environments