There is a 3 months contract with possible extension for Business Intelligence Architect in Toronto.
Must have 5 to 10 years of BI relevant experience.
Expert in Tableau (Tableau 2018.x or higher) visualization design, development standard, scheduling, task creation, and all other related admin tasks.
Strong knowledge of SQL (Teradata, Oracle), of Data modeling, ETL design and development required.
Reliability level security clearance is a must.
If you are available, please send your resume to [email protected] OR refer someone interested.
Site: Toronto | 3 months
5280 Solar Drive
Job Posting Title: Architecture – BI (Business Intelligence) Architect – Intermediate
– This BI Architect – Intermediate role is for operational development for Tableau and there is no specific project
– Start date is ASAP and initial contract duration is for 3 months
– There are possibilities of contract extension after the initial mandate
– Primary work location is 5280 Solar Dr, Mississauga, ON. But alternative work location can be 365 March Rd, Ottawa, ON as well
– Works with end users and business analysts to ensure tight fit between BI environment and business requirements
– Reviews BI solution needs with business users
– Translates business questions and requirements into reports, views, and BI query objects
– Develops multidimensional semantic layer and BI query objects and views for end users
– Creates enterprise reports and report templates
– Develops test scenarios and perform in-depth unit tests of semantic and reports, including end-user reviews
– Documents applicable application and technical metadata
– Troubleshoots code problems and tunes for performance
– May be involved in or support solution installs, configurations, deployments, and tuning of BI tools and applications
– Supports development of end-user training and documentation (within projects).
EXPERIENCE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
– 5 to 10 years of BI relevant experience required
– Experience leading teams
– Expert in Tableau (Tableau 2018.x or higher) visualization design, development standard, scheduling, task creation, and all other related admin tasks.
– Knowledgeable in Tableau Server Admin (Security/permission, Licenses, Sites, upgrade process)
– Proven visual design, analytical and problem-solving skills, along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Strong knowledge of SQL (Teradata, Oracle)
– Strong knowledge of Data modeling, ETL design and development.
– Experienced working with Agile methodology
– Good written and communication skills.