We have an excellent 1 year contract opportunity for a Senior Business Architect in Ottawa.
Work would be done remotely until the pandemic situation normalizes
Client is looking for a person who is very structured, analytical and thrives on delivering results, and who can work well with all Stakeholders.
• Reliability level Federal Security clearance is mandatory.
• 7+ years Agile IT experience.
• Experience working with complex and cross-functional IT projects.
• Experience modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques.
• Business knowledge and experience in Supply Chain, Mobile, Martech, and Cloud technologies would be preferred.
• Has practiced Customer-centric design frameworks such as Design Thinking, Design Sprints, Journey Mapping.
If you are available, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR refer someone interested.
Job Title: Business Architect – Senior
Location: Kanata, Ottawa, ON
Period: 1 Year
Start Date: 08/02/2021
End Date: 08/05/20222
Working Hrs.: 7.5 Hrs. / day
What role you will play?
As a Business Architect you will play a key role to transform the business by working with senior management in both business and IT to develop an integrated view of the enterprise that aligns planning and investments with business strategy, and that improves business efficiency by identifying change opportunities. This role also focuses on future state capabilities and translates how strategy will be operationalized and articulates various aspects of the business and their relationships to each other. To facilitate common understanding across teams, this Business Architect will be responsible for building and maintaining comprehensive business architecture models demonstrating how products, business operations and systems interoperate with the organization.
For this position, we are looking to hire a person who is very structured, analytical and thrives on delivering results, and who can work well with all Stakeholders.
What skills you need for this role to be yours?
- Strong communication and facilitation skills, ability to influence
- Critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build relationships as well as managing and resolving conflict
- Experience working with complex and cross-functional IT projects
- Experience modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
- 7+ years Agile IT experience
- Strategy, Roadmap, and Planning skills
Additional Skills that set you apart?
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Digital enterprise transformation
- Business knowledge and experience in Supply Chain, Mobile, Martech, and Cloud technologies
- Has practiced Customer-centric design frameworks such as Design Thinking, Design Sprints, Journey Mapping
- Academic: university degree in business or information systems or equivalent experience or combination thereof (required),
- Graduate degree in Business Administration (MBA)(Asset)
- Certifications: Certified business analysis professional (CBAP) (Asset), BABOK (Asset), ITIL foundations (Asset), Project Management Professional (PMP), TOGAF certification (Asset)