There is a 1 year contract opportunity, with potential extension for Business Analyst – Senior in Ottawa.
Previous experience working in Mobile (iOS & Android) projects is a key for this role.
Must have 3+ years Business analysis focused on mobile applications (iOS and Android),
Design thinking, Backlog management, Service integration design skills, BPM modelling required.
Experience in working with Agile/Scrum methodology.
Reliability level security clearance is a must.
If you are available, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR refer someone interested.
Title: Business Analyst – Senior
Site: Ottawa | 1 year
Location: 2701 Riverside Dr, Ottawa, ON
Job Posting Title: Business Analyst – Senior
– Only applicants residing in Ottawa will be considered for this position
– Work location is 2701 Riverside Dr, Ottawa, ON
– Possibilities of contract extension after the initial 1 year mandate exists
– Previous experience working in Mobile (iOS & Android) projects is a key for this role
• Reporting to the Business Domain IT Partner, the Business Systems Analyst is responsible for supporting products and services within the Canada Post Mobile team.
• The role performs business analysis with business and technology partners to elicit, analyze, and define feature requirements into documentation and conceptual design using appropriate techniques and visual models from which solutions are developed.
• The role also works with the team to troubleshoot and solve production issues, to evaluate the value of change requests and to assist in monitoring, measuring, and enhancing existing product features and services.
• This position requires the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals at various levels and works with the IT Partner, architects, analysts, business stakeholders, and external service providers to understand and communicate the underlying technologies and applications.
• Performs a set of tasks and facilitation techniques used to work as a partner among stakeholders to understand the business challenge / requirements, and to recommend solutions that enable the organization to meet its goals.
• In partnership with the Solution Architect, performs enterprise analysis prior to pursuing business specific solutions aligned with the architecture review board strategies. Creates visual models, elicits, & documents requirements and user stories.
• Work closely with business and technology partners in identifying and documenting process improvement opportunities. Build and foster relationships across multiple workgroups and scrum teams.
• Assists in the development and execution of test plans, and documents results as necessary. Maintains system documentation.
Critical Skills and Competencies
• Client Management: Experienced in effectively interacting and communicating with business stakeholders; can consolidate business requirements and translate them into technology team deliverables
• 3 or more years Business analysis focused on mobile applications (iOS and Android), Design thinking, Backlog management, Service integration design skills, BPM modelling (Required)
• Excellent problem solving, planning, and interpersonal skills. Excellent communication, including written, verbal and presentation skills. (Required)
• Experience in working with Agile/Scrum methodology (Required)
• Value management: can identify the effectiveness and completeness of business and technology strategies and ensure alignment with IT and other applicable cross-organization strategies
• Domain knowledge: deep knowledge of business context and mode of operations
• Academic: Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience. Specialty: Computer science, management information systems, or a related field. (Required)
• Certifications: Certified business analysis professional (CBAP) (Asset), BABOK (Asset), ITIL foundations (Asset), Project Management Professional (Asset), TOGAF certification (Asset)
OVERALL SKILLS – ABILITIES
• Excellent ideation and problem solving skills
• Team focused and success driven. Ability to adapt to changing Digital landscape
• Exceptional interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
• Mature perspective on architecture principles and frameworks
• Understands principles of iterative development, and able to document business requirements as Agile user stories